Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I book?
We are here to help you and make the process easy and stress free. If you haven´t decide on what villa you want to rent for your holidays, email us with your enquiries to email@example.com and we will send you a list of suitable villas for your group, budget and dates.
Once you know what villa you are renting let us know and we will send you our booking form.
If you have any questions before, during or after the process of booking, don´t hesitate to contact us and we will assist you.
You can also call us to make a booking on +34 971 332 777
2. How can I pay for my booking?
To secure the villa and dates chosen you will have to pay by credit or debit card 50% of the total amount. The remaining 50% has to be paid at least 6 weeks before your arrival day and can be done by bank transfer to an English or Spanish bank account or by credit or debit card.
3. How do I pay a Security Deposit?
Please Note, that within a week of travel, a pre-authorized security deposit will be charged automatically to your debit/credit card. We already have these details on record. If you prefer us to use a different card, please make sure to inform us in time.The security deposit is required to protect against possible damage caused at the property or the breach of the rental terms.
4. Under what circumstances is money deducted from my Security Deposit?
After your departure the owner of the property will check the property for any damages or breakages. The pre-authorized deposit will be then cancelled, subject to there being no problems or damages to the property or its surroundings and the rental terms have not been breached. The customer is responsible for all damages caused to the property by themselves or their guests.
We keep the Security Deposit ONLY
when the villa has been mistreated by the group or its guests or when the rental terms are broken. The following situations are examples of when the Security Deposit will not be given back:
- The villa is not left in good condition such as: Dirt everywhere; kitchen full of dirty pots, pans, glasses and plates; cigarette butts; beer cans; sticky floor or/and windows, etc.
- Broken windows, furniture, beds, or any electrical devices (partial or fully) will caused the loss of your Security Deposit.
- Misuse of the appliances and utilities: water taps being left on all day; air con on with windows open or when nobody is at the house; outside lights left on during the day, etc.
- Rubbish not being removed from the villa and its grounds. Groups must remove rubbish as it will attract vermin, ants, rats and others every day. On departure day the house should be cleared of rubbish. We will charge for the removal of the rubbish. On arrival you will be explained or/and shown where the next rubbish collection point is.
- If the police is called or a neighbour denounces the group regarding the noise, we will keep the deposit to pay the fine or until we are sure that a fine is not to be paid.
- Having to empty and refill the pool due to glass found in the pool or any unauthorised chemicals being thrown in it (the owners will take care of the pool so you don´t need to clean it or do anything to it, just enjoy it!).
- Having extra guests staying at the property could cause the loss of your Security Deposit. All guest to be staying at the villa during your stay or part of it should be announced before the arrival day and will never exceed the number of beds offered and paid for.
If any of the above occurs during your stay, please let us know ASAP so we can take action on it and let the owner of the property now.
5. When will I receive my arrival information?
A week before arrival, we will email you the name of the person that will meet you at the villa, a contact telephone number, the time of check-in and everything that you need to know regarding your arrival. Previously you would have received an email with directions on how to get to your villa. Please print them out and bring them with you.
6. What time can I check in and check out of the villa?
Check-in is at 2pm and Check-out at 10am. If your flight arrives earlier than the check-in time we cannot guarantee that the villa will be available for you, So please keep it on mind when booking your flight.
Check out is at 10am. We cannot extend the time as the villa needs to be cleaned for the group coming after you. Please be ready to vacate the house at 10am.
7. How do I get to the villa?
When paying the remaining balance you will receive an invoice as well as directions on how to get to the villa from the airport. At the airport you can rent a car, take a taxi or book a transfer with us ( advance bookings only).
It´s very important that you print out the directions and bring them with you. If your group is not coming all at once, please provide the directions to everyone coming on separate flights or time than you.
Keep in mind that taxi drivers don´t speak English so it´s always better to book a transfer or rent a car.
8. How often does the villa get cleaned?
The house will have just been cleaned on your arrival day and will be cleaned again the following week. Some properties offer a midweek cleaning service or other cleaning arrangements (it will be stated on the description of the property) and extra cleaning can also be booked with us at extra charge.
9. Can I have extra linen and towels?
The villa is equipped with enough towels and bedding for one week per person. If you required extra bedding or towels contact us and we will arrange it for you (some owner may charge for that service). Under no circumstance you would help yourself to any extra towels or bedding without asking first.
10. Do you provide cots and highchairs?
Yes, we do. Please notify us when booking the number of cots and highchairs that you will need (subject to availability). The cots are charge at 25€ and highchairs at 15€. We don´t provide the cot linen.
11. Are there washing and ironing facilities in the villa?
Yes, all our villas are equipped with washing machine, ironing board and iron.
12. Are extra beds available?
It depends on the villa size and the owner as to how many extra beds (or mattresses) will be allowed. See each villa description on the web and email us your request.
13. Do I need to rent a car?
We recommend to hire a car for most of our villas, even if it´s just a small one to do the shopping. Many of our villas are not well connected with public transport or taxis. Contact us if you require a car and we will arrange that for you. If you decide not to rent a car we can offer you an excellent driving service (to be booked in advance).
14. What do I need to know about security?
It is vital to follow basic guidelines when renting a villa, so that you can enjoy a peaceful and crime free holiday.
Never and under any circumstance use unlicensed taxis. You would find them at the airport, outside night clubs or they might approach you at the villa. If you use them there is a strong possibility that you will be robbed when you are out. Licensed taxis are white (some with a red strip and some with a blue one), have a yellow light on top of the car and carry a SP plate.
When leaving the villa check that every door and window is locked. 99% of robberies in Ibiza are when doors and windows are left open.
Never tell anyone that you don´t know where you are staying or invite them to the villa.
Keep passports, cash, credit cards and values in the safety box. If there isn´t one find a hidden and safe place to keep them.
15. Are parties and music allowed at the villa?
There are very strict laws regarding noise and illegal parties in Ibiza so keep in mind the following:
-You cannot have more than 25 people in a villa without letting the town hall and the owner know and getting permission.
-Music and noise should stop at 12 midnight.
-Before 12 midnight music can be played at a reasonable level.
-Respect the "siesta" hours which are between 3pm and 5 pm.
-Keep in mind that you have neighbours so keep the noise to a level that won´t disturb them. If they hear noise or music that is causing disturbance, they have the right to call the police. If the police come and you are above the noise limit levels or exceed the number of people permitted, you will get a fine that could be between 6000€ and 60000€.
Luxury Villa Rentals : Ibiza Spain Rentals : Holiday Rentals : Vacation Rentals : The Island of Ibiza Villa Rentals